24 August, 2008

Changes

Ever since a conversation I had with Jesús (the Chayahuita, not the Son of God) in February, I prayed that God would send Enoc, one of the Chayahuita who passed through our training, to join the team and take my place as Jose's partner. I knew the job was perfect for him. So, when we walked in the door of the house for the first time after our trip, I was overjoyed to find Enoc sitting on the couch. He had only come to help out with the training, but after some discussion we agreed that he should take my place.

Levi, Jose
Enoc, Javier

Levi, who has taken over the work on the Tigre, still needed a partner for his next trip, and since I have no other committments, I will join him. The four of us will teach the trainees for a week starting Thursday, and then head out for our respective assignments. We still have not worked out the details of our next trip, so I will post more information before we leave.

By the way, I have added a new feature to the blog. If you look to the left of the posts section, you will see lists of prayer requests and praises. I will update these lists whenever possible.
--At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ… that I may make it clear.
Colossians 4:3-4

No comments: